This process outlines how to register for an account on your state PMP AWARxE portal. The updated registration process is only applicable to some states.
Your registration may contain state specific, required information.
If you begin the registration process and it gets interrupted, your incomplete registration remains in the system for a set amount of days, configured by your state. After the configured time period elapses, your incomplete registration is auto-rejected and you should begin the registration process again to register for a PMP AWARxE account. If your registration is incomplete, you will receive an email reminder to complete your registration once each day for the full set amount of days prior to the auto-rejection.
Create an Account
- To register for PMP AWARxE, navigate to the PMP AWARxE web address for your state.
- On the PMP AWARxE website, select "Create an Account."
- You are routed to the "Register for an Account" page.
- Enter your e-mail address in the "Email" field (this will be your username) and re-enter your email in the "Confirm Email" field.
- Enter a preferred password in the "Password" field and re-enter the preferred password in the "Confirm Password" field. Password requirements are as follows:
- Minimum of 8 characters
- Contain one upper case letter
- Contain one lower case letter
- Cannot contain spacesContain one special character (! @ # $ etc.)
- Maximum of 72 characters
- If the information in the fields for email or password do not match, the you will receive an error indicating that the information does not match.
- If you receive this error, re-enter your information.
- After you enter all the necessary information, click "Continue".
Select a Role
- You are routed to the "Account Registration: Tell us about your role" page.
- At this point in the registration, if you need to complete your registration at a later time, you may click "Log Out, Complete Later" to save your login credentials.
- If you opt to complete your registration at a later time, use the username and password established to log into the application to pick up the registration where you off.
- Select the user role that best describes yourself. Options include:
- Healthcare Professional or Delegate
- Agency Administration
- Restricted Admin
- Law Enforcement
- Other Professional
Note: You may not see all of the above categories, depending on your state.
Once you select the overall category, a list of available specific roles displays for the category.
If you do not see an applicable role, please contact your State Administrator for further assistance.
- After selecting the appropriate role, click "Continue".
The you are routed to the "Account Registration: Professional Details" page, complete the necessary fields. Requires fields are marked with a red asterisk.
If the incorrect user role was selected, click "Change" next to the role that populates. If you opt to change your user role, any information on the "Professional Details" page will be lost.
To add a DEA number, if applicable, enter the appropriate DEA number in the provided field and then click the "Add" button. You may add multiple DEA numbers, if permitted by your state. If you need to remove a DEA number, click the "Remove" option next to the DEA number added.
To add a NPI number, enter the number in the "National Provider ID" field, then click "Autofill Form". This will auto-populate the form with the appropriate demographic information.
Within the "Add a Healthcare Specialty" field , you can begin to type your specialty information into the field and select the best option that fits your specialty.
Once all of the information is entered, click "Continue".
- You are routed to the "Account Registration: Review Profile Details" page.
Review the information entered on the "Review Profile Details" screen.
To update the role selected, click "Change" next to the role selected. To edit personal information, select the "Edit" option next to "Personal Information" to update any of the provided fields.
If you would like to stop the registration process and complete the registration at a later time, click "Log out, Complete Later".
If all of the information is correct, click "Submit & Continue" to submit your registration.
If enabled by your state, you will be presented with the "Set up Multi-Factor Authentication" page.
Once your registration is submitted, you should receive an email to verify your PMP AWARxE account email address.
Access your email inbox to locate the email verification notification. If you did not receive the email, check your email inbox's junk and spam folders. Email verification notifications are sent from no-reply-pmpaware@<state>.pmpaware.net
In the domain, the state must be spelled out. For example, OH PMP you would need to add email@example.com to yoursafe sender and/or contacts list.
If you still do not receive the email instructions, you may resend the verification email by selecting "Resend Email" on the "Account Registration: Your Account is Pending Approval" page.
Once you locate the email, click the link within the email to verify your PMP account email address.
The link within the email is only good for 20 minutes. If the link is expired, click the link to generate a new email verification notification. Make sure to open the newest email verification notification and click the provided link to verify your email address.
After the email verification is complete, you will be directed to PMP AWARxE and see a message indicating the email address was validated.
If you are routed to an End User License Agreement, the registration was approved. Please take the time to read through the End User License Agreement and when ready, select "I Agree". You will then able to access PMP AWARxE.
If you see the status "Your Account is Pending Approval",your account is pending review and approval by your State Administrator.
Registration Not Complete, Additional Documents Required
If you see "Registration Not Complete - Additional Documents Needed", your role may require additional validation documents for approval. If you have your documents ready, click "Choose File" to upload the required documents. Click "Submit Documents" once the documents appear in the "Uploaded File" column. If you do not have your documents ready, click "Log out, Complete Later" to complete your registration when you are ready.
Remember, when you are ready to complete your registration, you will log into the application with the email and password you created, to access the registration where you left off. Once the appropriate documents are uploaded, your account will state "Your Account is Pending Approval" and the you will be awaiting review and approval from your State Administrator.
Receive Approval or Rejection Email
If your account is pending approval, you will receive an email from the State Administrator to signal your account is approved or rejected.
After you receive approval from your State Administrator, you may log into PMP AWARxE with the email and password created during registration.
If you forgot your password, you may reset it via the "Reset Password" link on the login screen.